ANDREA FRAZER PAVENTI
Professional TV, Blog, Magazine and Website Writer with 20 years experience seeking full-time content position utilizing experience in the kids, healthcare, faith and children’s markets.
As a produced content writer for almost 2 decades, I was recently the Online Community Manager for Spark Networks, a Santa Monica faith-based company. My dynamic blogging, CMS experience, headline writing and content creation has kept me busy hiring writers, editing posts and creating up to 8 articles per week.
Prior to my current job, I’ve worked as a nationally recognized blogger with a consistent track record of high click through rates and uniques visits for world class websites such as Hearst and Johnson and Johnson.
Previously, I was extremely successful as a television writer, magazine writer, blogger, advertising copywriter and am credited with working for Fortune 500 clients such as:
- Sony Pictures Entertainment, DEI Media, Warner Bro., Oxygen Media, ABC, Showtime, Good Housekeeping, Safeway, Jib Jab, Personalized Youth Stories and more.
2013 – 2014 Sparks Network
- Administered a Facebook page with 218K fans
- Negotiated contracts and outreached to new and seasoned writers
- Acted as liaison between our website and major PR firms
- Edited incoming articles to meet weekly themes I created
- Ran weekly editorial meetings
- Updated editorial calendar
- Created and launched a weekly female focused newsletter which became the #1 source of conversions to our site
Copywriter/Community Manager /Blogger
2011 – 2013 Freelance Writer
Wrote monthly arts and entertainment articles for Community Connections.
DEI Media, Campaign Writer for Vons Thanksgiving Promos
Blog contributor for New Jersey Tourette Syndrome Association.
- Helping families understand and live with Tourettes is a passion of mine and I have also written a book on the subject. (PDF available)
2008–2011 Hearst Digital Media (Good Housekeeping)
Promoted Good Housekeeping #1 Blog. Exceptional click through rate and audience response helped Good Housekeeping transition from print media to a digital media juggernaught.
- Blog was syndicated by Yahoo.
2008–2011 Johnson and Johnson (BabyCenter.com)
Wrote five columns/week for popular parenting site, Momformation. Exceptional click through rate and ranked as most popular mom blogger 3 years in a row.
2004-2008 CitySearch.com/Fuel Razor Fish/Valley Scene Magazine
Pioneered online content writing for CitySearch in the San Fernando Valley by creating content that ranged from reviews, articles and sales promotions. Contributed press releases for Fuel/RazorFish focused on various brands. Wrote theatrical and food reviews for Valley Scene Magazine, helping them transition from a print to online paper.
Started my writing career in television as I worked my up through the Warner Bros. Television system to become a Writers Guild of
America West credentialed writer.
- Oxygen Network “Good Girls Don’t” – Writer
- Showtime Network “Rude Awakening” – Staff Writer
- Sony Pictures Entertainment – Wrote Pilot
- CBS “Cheri Oteri Pilot” Writer
- ABC “Rosanne” Script Coordinator
- ABC “Grace Under Fire” Script Coordinator
- NBC “Veronica’s Closet” Script Coordinator
- ABC “Hangin’ With Mr. Cooper” Writer’s Assistant
Personalized Story/Script Writer for Children’s Entertainment
With the ability to “rap” off the top of my head, combined with my years of writing scripts for TV, I’ve been asked for years to create silly songs, poems and books for people with kids. Whether their child has a gluten allergy and needs to hear from Ned the Gluten Free Bread or my poem book, currently being reviewed for publication, I combine strong story with dynamic characters to make kids laugh and learn at the same time.
University of California San Diego, San Diego, CA
Speaks and writes basic Spanish